Artwork Guidelines & Suggested Disclaimers
We have prepared the following guide to assist you with your electronic file preparation and submission.
If you have a specific problem that is not covered in this guide, or have other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Improperly prepared files can cause delays in manufacturing.
Type is legible and crisp - no smaller than 6 point.
Artwork matches the specified dimensions, and that you've observed the safety margins.
You've included the required bleed.
Color mode is CMYK.
- All bitmap images and graphics should be 300 dpi minimum at 100% of the size needed.
- Screen values should be between 133 lpi and 150 lpi.
What Should Go On The Back Of My Card?
- Please treat this card like cash; if this card is lost or stolen it will not be replaced.
- Use of this gift card can be redeemed only at xxxxxxxxxxx. This card cannot be exchanged for cash, check or credit. Please treat this card like cash; if this card is lost or stolen it will not be replaced.
- Redeemable only for goods and services not exceeding the remaining credit balance on this card. Treat this card as cash; if it is lost, it will not be replaced. This card is property of the issuer.
- Treat this card as cash. It will not be replaced if lost or stolen. This card is redeemable for merchandise only. Redeemable at any xxxxxxxxxxx location.
- This card is redeemable by the bearer for merchandise or services at xxxxxxxxxx. It may not be returned or redeemed for cash. Please treat this card like cash; it is not replaceable if lost, stolen or if used without authorization. If this card is not used for a period of 18 months, a service fee of $2 per month will be deducted from the remaining balance until depleted.